Thursday, May 31, 2012

This is my Hello


This is me.

On my wedding day last October. The day I married my best friend.

My name is Idanelly.

My wedding day is really what made me want to start this blog. Because in the end of the day, I'm just 'An Ordinary Girl' that loves everything that's 'Glitz and Glam.'

It was a day filled with beautiful details, location, people. It truly was a Cinderella story. At least to me and my husband it was.

But yet, as much as my fairy tale wedding was the one of my dreams. I've seen so many photographs of other fairy tale weddings, other brides that had a day filled with beautiful details, locations and people.

So, I've decided that this is a place where I will share not only weddings, but also anything and everything that is 'Glitz and Glam' in my eyes.

My photographers did a great job capturing the beauty of my marriage. If you wanna view more you can click here to view my wedding on their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment