Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Wear

I love to go shopping! It's probably one of my favorite hobbies. With summer rapidly approaching I thought I'd put together some summer looks to guide me when shopping for styles this season. Since I'm from Florida, I like to take advantage of the heat and wear lots of dresses, shorts and of course bathing suits.

I've come across many predesigned fashion styles on Pinterest and wondered how I could put them together. I found out that Polyvore is the website that allows you to create fashion looks, so I decided that this would be perfect to show you some great styles to wear this Summer. 

I hope you enjoy and get a chance to create your own styles from this Summer on Polyvore.

'Summer Days'
Summer Days
{Polyvore}

'Beach Bum'
Beach Bum
{Polyvore}

'Just Hanging'
Just Hanging
{Polyvore}

'Lunch Date'
Lunch Date
{Polyvore}

'Hello Sunshine'
Hello Sunshine
{Polyvore}

No comments:

Post a Comment