Wednesday, August 1, 2012

As time passes by... Part 1

It's been a while since my last post. I've been a preoccupied with some family things. Here is an update on the main things going one since my last post. I went to my home town for the fourth of July weekend. On the fourth of July we went to Key Largo and went snorkeling with some friends. 


Jesus statue
Then after we had dinner and watched the fireworks. 

Here is a picture of my husband and I waiting for the fireworks. A friend suggested that he put sunblock in his beard and head so the results turned out to be a young George Clooney. I think he looks quite handsome and look forward to growing old and grey with him. 

Later in the week, my husband was planning on getting his first tattoo. So we went to a tattoo shop that he planned on going to, to see the sketch of the design he had in mind. It's exactly and more than what he wanted.

Made in Miami, Indeed.
Took a whole 3 hours to complete, but he is satisfied with the results.

I had also seen a design a few days before that I wanted to get, but I had no commitments to get a tattoo. After being in the shop and seeing my hisband get his, I got excited and made an appointment to get mines. This was not my first, it actually my third. I must say its the first tattoo I got that didn't mean something specific to me at the time but then I gave it some meaning and it represents my husband. I decided to get a peacock on the left side of my back.


At first I debating if this was something I really wanted. I was debating for a while since my appointment was at 4pm andthe artist didn't actually start the tattoo until 7pm. I just had faith that this was not one of those decision I usually make about liking something then totally regret it once I have it. I think that it came out really nice and looks great with a dress. My grandmother kept complimenting me on how much she likes it. So I guess it's not so bad that it's my third tattoo, since my grandmother approves.


No comments:

Post a Comment